Our staff are important to our business so we have taken the following measures to keep everybody safe during this crisis.
- All staff who can work from home will now be working from home. This includes sales, finance, marketing and customer support.
- ?We have implemented strict social distancing measures inside our factory. Our shop floor has enough space so that we can isolate 1 engineer to their own area with at least 4 metres distance between.
- We have stopped all meetings and where necessary we will use video calls, phone calls and email.
- We have made available hand santizer and antibacterial cleaning products for each working area.
- No couriers or external contractors can come inside the building. Parcels are left at the front door.
- We will only operate a skeleton shift of staff so only those who are absolutely essential are working from the factory.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily and we will update these policies to match the advice of our government.
We do expect some delays but we will endeavour to keep these to a minimum while ensuring all of our staff remain safe.
next post: Used Soft Candy Cooker